Thursday 13 June 2013

Unit 23 Research Task - Task 1, 2 and 3

The idea of these tasks is to show the advantages of the portability, and therefore flexibility, of modern camera systems. Unfortunately, we weren't given this task at the time we should've done. This is the reason why, apart from the images for task 3, all my images were taken on my normal DSLR. We should've been given this task on the day we went into the Northern Quarter in Manchester, but unfortunately we didn't get it until we came back to college the week after. But, at least I've still managed to shoot the relevant images.

Task 1

I've decided to use some photographs showing the use of images in posters and record shops.






Task 2

Unfortunately, because we didn't have the brief, I haven't actually got images that would be perfect for this part of the task. However, I do have images of well known music related buildings and shops in Manchester's Northern Quarter.







Task 3

I was hoping to get images related to music, but was unable to do so due to personal reasons. However, I did manage to get this task done with a different subject. The photographs and sounds were taken and recorded on my iPhone 4. I did this in Alexandra Park in Oldham, UK.

Bullet points:

- Woman applies sun cream
- Child runs to mother
- Group of people turn on radio
- Child eats some crisp
- Woman sits down on bench
- Woman calls her child over
- Child runs past

Images:





Sound Recording:

Below is a link to the sound recording I recorded on my iPhone 4. Seeing as I was positioned right next to a big playground, it's mainly the sounds of the children playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment